A team comprising of Cornell Venture Capital students took first place at the Stripes pitch-off. The team comprised of:
- Claire Pan (CVC Project Manager, Applied Economics and Management '19)
- Daniel Solinksy (CVC Project Manager, Operations Research '20)
- David Larar (CVC Analyst, Information Science '20)
- Jeff Liu (CVC Analyst, Computer Science '20)
- Levy Agaronnik (CVC Analyst, Applied Economics and Management '21)
The Stripes pitch-off is hosted by the Stripes Group, a leading growth equity firm based out of downtown NYC. The winning team wins the opportunity to meet and interview with the Stripes Group recruiters over a dinner hosted in NYC.
A big congratulations and well done to the team!